Research and Information
- Conducts follow-up/ tracer studies of TVET graduates.
- Carries out feasibility studies for establishing new Technical Schools (TS).
- Conducts Training Needs Assessment (TNA).
- Conducts other research studies as per needs and request from concerned agencies and customers.
- Establishes and operates Training Management Information System (TMIS) and Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Publishes and disseminates TVET related information to public and all concerned stakeholders.
- Makes television programs to inform the public about its activities.
Moreover, it also provides consultancy services in TVET sub-sector conducting massive research activities as per the demand of the schools/ institutes. These research products are used for training, planning and project proposal development. In addition, instructional training, curriculum development and skill testing services are provided to government, semi-government and private sectors as per their demand.